to My Goodness Kitchen, a plant-based recipe blog for vegans, carnivores and everyone in-between. Here you’ll find easy vegan recipes inspired by classic dishes and happy food memories. MGK is not a health blog – trust me I’m not qualified. This a delicious food blog that happens to be vegan.
Here you’ll find:
- Super tasty recipes made using easy to find plant-based ingredients. If I use something a little left of centre, I’ll provide a link to where I found it.
- Quick and exciting mid-week meals that will save your time-poor noodle
- Classic recipes re-imagined to suit a plant-based lifestyle.
- Global recipes with a vegan twist
- Make ahead recipes. Whether you’re cooking for a crowd or need something that will freeze for later you’ll find something here.
- Tried and tested recipes. I take care to ensure my recipes work and make sense. All of the MGK recipes are tested and family-approved.
You won’t find food trends and sprouty things. I try and eat well and have played with the on-trend foods (remember wheatgrass?) – if they were tasty I might post a recipe. If they taste like soil? You won’t find them on My Goodness Kitchen.
If you like the recipes on the blog, you might like the book.
My new cookbook is called “Great Vegan Meals for the Carnivorous Family” is now available and you can can buy it from the linked stores below and other awesome bookstores.
Where You May Have Seen MGK
My Goodness Kitchen has appeared in some pretty cool publications including the :
Drop MGK a message and say g’day. I’d love to hear from you x