Coconut Banana Bread
Coconut and banana combined in a textured, sugar-free, loaf.
- 450 grams smashed ripe banana
- 2 flax eggs or regular eggs
- 120 grams rice malt syrup
- Seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- 180 grams wholemeal spelt flour
- 175 grams desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
Lightly grease or line a medium bread pan with parchment
In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients including the banana.
Pour the dry ingredients in to the wet and stir to combine. Do not over-mix
Bake in the oven for 1 hour.